Online Photo SubmissionView the instructions and guidelines for uploading your Talon Card photo.
Talon One Service CenterGo to Talon One to pick up your Talon Card and have your questions answered.
Door AccessLearn about door access types and permissions, or submit an access request.
KCash BalanceCheck your current balance and deposit funds to your account.
What Your Card Can Do for You
Your Talon Card is an important part of your KSU experience. It allows you to:
- Identify you as a currently registered KSU student or faculty/staff member employed at KSU
- Gain access to The Commons and Stingers dining halls to use your Meal Plan
- Ride the Big Owl Bus between campuses
- Gain Door Access to rooms/buildings (based on your credentials)
- Use the equipment and services of the Wellness and Recreation Centers on campus
- Make copies and print on machines across campus
- Make sales tax-free food purchases at campus restaurants, The Market and vending machines using Dining Dollars*
- Purchase goods and services on campus using the KCash debit account*
- Receive discounts at participating local area businesses
- Gain access to KSU sporting and other special events
DO NOT punch a hole in the card as it will damage the SmartCard chip.
Front of Talon Card
- KSU ID
Back of Talon Card
- Dining Dollars
- Door Access
- Mag Strip Readers
- Meal Plans
- Rec Center
- Library Barcode
Remember to Update Your Talon Card
Update your Talon Card at a HotSpot to refresh your access. Hold your Talon Card up to the HotSpot until the flashing/beeping stops, then repeat every seven days.
If you have a previous version of the KSU campus ID card, don’t worry, it still works, and you are not required to replace it.